Services & Conditions
Cancellation polices, deposits and refunds
Please note that a touristic tax 0.72€/person/night is not included to the total price.
At the moment of the reservation we will require a valid credit card. The guest must take into account that in order to verify the validity of the credit card provided, an 1€ will be charged and later on, the refund will be done.
As deposit we do require a signed Visa Card slip that will be destroyed if the apartment is returned in good conditions.
The guest must take into account that the payment of the 25% of the total amount will be made 15 days before the arrival and the rest of the payment will be charged 3 days before the arrival.
In case of reserving more than 2 apartments special payment and cancellation conditions may be applied.
If a client cancels o modifies the reservation up to 3 days before the arrival, no fee will be charged.
If a client cancels o modifies the reservation between 3 and 0 days before the arrival and in case of no show, the cancellation charge will be 100%
It is strongly recommended that clients purchase travel insurance.
Any cancellation, including force majeure, must go by our clear and simple cancellation policy. If for any reason beyond our own control, including force majeure, Tamarit Apartments should be unable to provide the client with the property he has booked, we do reserve the right to transfer him, upon agreement, to a similar property. If the price of the substituted property is less, the difference will be reimbursed to the client, but if the price of the substituted property is higher, the difference will not be charged to the client.
Tamarit Apartments will always aim to assist our guest as much as we can. If a client wishes to make changes on the reservation – change of dates, number of people, add special services - we will try to make it possible. In short we have a clear and strict cancellation policy, but will help our clients where ever we can to make their stay very pleasant. In case of legal proceedings both parties agree to the Spanish law.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in: after 15hr
Check-out: before 11 am
As a client, you are expected to respect the house rules that pertain to the apartment and the community it belongs to. The apartment may not be used as a party space but that of an accommodation for sleeping, eating, relaxing, etc.
We emphasize that you look at the house rules thoroughly in order to avoid any future problems. Our main objective is for the client to have a good experience in Barcelona.
1) All our customers, inside and outside the apartment, are obliged to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood. Silence is requested during the following hours: Monday to Sunday, 10 pm to 9 am.
2) Parties and visitors are not allowed.
3) Do not smoke in the apartment. If you choose to smoke outside the building, please dispose the cigarette butts in the most appropriate place.
4) All windows and doors must be closed and locked whenever guests leave the apartment. Tamarit Apartments is not responsible for items left unattended in the apartment.
5) Help us saving energy: when you leave the apartments make sure of turn off the lights, air conditioning and heating.
6) Please use the lift properly and not overloaded it with people or luggage.
7) Trash Disposal. Each city district has specific instructions for garbage disposal. Please check which are applied on your neighborhood with our Customer Service department.
8) Please remember that the check-out is at 11am, as we need to clean the apartment for the following clients.
9) In case of complaints from neighbors about excessive noise or bad behavior by the client (or another person in the group), Tamarit Apartments owns the right of require the presence of the police.
10) In case of violation of any of these rules, the client is obliged to leave the apartment without any compensation.